Friday, March 16, 2012

Two new batches of soap

I love making small batches of soap, each is special and unique. Since I make cold process soap I control each and every ingredient in it. I get to pick what oils I use, what add-ins like oatmeal and flower buds. Yes you can do some of this with melt and pour soap bases but it lack something for me. It is like making a cake from a box mix compared to making it from scratch. The box mix cake taste good but it just is not the same!

These two batches are made with olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil and soy oil. I made one batch with shea butter, frankincense, rosemary and clery sage essential oils and then a loofa and pouring the soap in it so when I sliced it each bar has a built in loofa:) the little skulls are also the shea butter soap. The second batch has ylang ylang and vitamin E and was made in the goddess tray. Now both need to cure for 6-8 weeks.


No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...