Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Feature- Paula's Pastries

 Here is a yummy treat to have on my blog Paula's Pastries! Browsing her Etsy shop is a mouth water delight. From her handmade Rainbow Cake In A Jar to her Oreo Truffles you are sure to find a sweet treat to your liking! 




How did you name your business? 
Well my name is Paula and I make pastries
Rainbow Cake in a Jar

How long have you been doing your art/craft for?

A Little over 3 years

What inspires and influences your work?

Anything sweet I see or can get my hands on.
 I love anything and all things sugar based and 
anything floral and with big bright and bold colors 
also inspire me. I also love sweets with TONS of sprinkles
Where can you artwork/pieces be found?

My etsy shop and facebook:



What do you do when your not creating?

Taking care of my beautiful 6 month old daughter and 
working full time
What is your favorite piece(s) that you have created?

I love making my gumpaste flowers. My favorite would have to be peonies
Oreo Truffles

Why did you create this piece(s)?

I have a huge passion for anything involving baking. If I could spend all day baking I would.

What do you feel is special about your art/craft?

I feel that sweets can help cheer anyone up when you are having a bad day. I feel like you turn any frown upside down with a good slice of cake :)
Gumpaste Peony

Are there other forms of art and crafts you would like to learn? And why

I would love to learn how to crochet. My mother is always 
making the cutest things out of yarn but I have never been able to figure it out.

1 comment:

Jesse Anne Designs said...

Yum!~ I will be checking out Paula's Etsy shop :)

<3 Jess

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...