Thursday, March 15, 2012

Product Spotlight- Crows in Chrome Trinket Box

I decorate these pre-made boxes with images from my
Crows in chrome trinket box
photography and other things. I also hand stamp them
as well. This one is painted black and decoupaged
 with a crow photo I took and played with a bit
digitally. Crows are one of my favorite birds (in case
 you did not know) and I often photograph them.
 The day I took this picture It was a cold day late into
fall. We where driving in Portland and there was this
 huge murder of crows flying from tree to tree. I was
 watching them but really did not want to jump out
 on the side of the road in the cold. But when my
hubby suggested it, it gave me the push I needed to
 do it. I sure am glad he asked me because it is one
 of my favorite series of photos. If you would like to view more photos of this box or purchase one click HERE

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...