Thursday, March 8, 2012

Awesome blogs- Carol Marine Painting A Day

I just found this blog and love it Carol Marine paints and post a new painting nearly every day and has been since 2006. Her still life paintings are fun and I love her colors. While her subjects lack the dark edge I normally am attracted  to it does seem to often have another subject I love...FOOD:) Here is the painting that drew me in.  Maybe it was my desire for a nice hot cup of coffee or maybe the tasty looking croissant, either way there is something about her painting that feel like home. I can see what it would like in my home, perfect for my kitchen. So take a look at her blog, check out some her painting. http://www.carolmarine.blogspot.com/


Painting by Carol Marine from her blog Painting A Day

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...