Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday's Madness!!! 3-20-12

Tomorrow is my oldest daughters birthday! She is turning 10 wow double digits, I've hit undiscovered territory, lol. I has been crazy around here with bead orders coming in, inventorying every thing, birthday parties to plan, family coming up. Crazy busy but really fun and exciting.

Lavender Mineral Bath
Calming & Relaxing
I have some new products in my shop to share. I have been making
 my own mineral baths for a long time and I have finally decided to
 make them a regular item in my shop. I can customize the scents
 and benefit to what you want. Like all my products they are all
 natural and good for you.

Made with-
~The highest quality *Dead Sea Salt - Bokek® Premium is 100%
 pure, harvested from the Southern Dead Sea in Israel where the
 mineral content is the highest.
~Epsom salt - to sooth and comfort your aching muscles and 
joints, known to help draw toxins from the body and helps with
All Natural Pink Grapefruit Mineral Bath
uplifting and relaxing
 many skin problems. 
~Baking Soda- Baking soda helps wash 
away oil and perspiration, and it also 
neutralizes acids on the skin.
 Baking soda is especially great 
for soothing skin rashes,
 and can even help chronic problems 
like eczema and psoriasis. Some also
 claim that it helps counter the 
negative effects of radiation (whether
 from the sun or from x-rays, cancer
 treatments, and the like). It certainly 
helps a sunburn!
~Borax- borax has the ability to soften the water, and 
suspend soap particles in the bathwater. The result
 is soft, clean, and healthy skin, which is not clogged 
by the residue of soap particles.
~Essential oils for aromatherapy and natural health benefits
All Natural Ylang Ylang Mineral Bath
Calming and Relaxing
All Natural Soothing Unscented Mineral
 Bath Relieves Stress





As always you can find me online here




*For more on Bokek Dead Sea Salt visit- http://www.saltworks.us/bokek_deadseasalt.html

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...