Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday Feature- Rainwater Soaps

Today's feature is a great little shop named Rainwater Soaps. Her soap sounds so delicious!  She uses wonderful food themed for her scents like chocolate covered cherry, coffee and lime and mint. SO take a look and show her shop a little love! 




My Etsy shop: http://RainwaterSoaps.etsy.com
Tully's French Roast Coffee Body Scrub
Twitter: @RainwaterSoaps
Facebook: www.facebook.com/rainwatersoaps
Bloghttp://rainwatersoaps.blogspot.com
Website (under construction): www.rainwatersoapcompany.com


How did you name your business?
I have lived in Seattle my whole life, and we are known for 
our rain.  It just made sense to me.


How long have you been doing your art/craft for?
I have been making soaps since 2008 and selling them
Chocolate Covered Cherry Scented Soap 
 at local craft fairs.  I just had my Etsy grand opening on 3/1.


What inspires and influences your work?
I love to make scented soaps that smell edible.  If it 
doesn't smell like you'd want to eat it, I won't sell it.


Where can you artwork/pieces be found?
Etsy, and at many local craft fairs in the Seattle area.


What do you do when your not creating?
I spend time with my hubby and I watch more reality
Breakfast Themed Oatmeal & Orange Juice Body Scrub Bars
 television than is strictly healthy.


What is your favorite piece(s) that you have created?
My chocolate coconut soap is just divine.  I use it every day.


Why did you create this piece(s)?
I've been making it since the beginning.


What do you feel is special about your art/craft?
My focus on yummy scents, and my all natural recipes.


Additional info:
I also make jewelry (Etsy shop ElegantBlooms). 
 In fact, I teach jewelry making classes at Ben 
Franklin in Monroe, WA.  I have two classes scheduled
 for April.  If you're local, you should check them out!

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...