Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Product Spotlight- Time Fringe Steampunk Necklace

Steampunk is fun, it is fantasy, it can be so many things! The fun part about making steampunk pieces is it gives me a chance to play with different materials. It can be bold or bashful. Feminine or masculine. No matter what your personal steampunk style is, I am sure it makes an impression. I know I always get comments on my personal steampunk pieces when I where them out.

This piece has a more feminine feel. It is made with a watch movement piece with all kinds of gears and on a filigree metal stamping. I wrapped the focal piece with copper wire adding red seed beads as I wrapped. It hangs on a black chain and is clasped with a lobster claw style clasp.
Time Fringe Steampunk Pendent is selling for $25. in my  Etsy shop.

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...