Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday's Madness

I nearly forgot to blog today! It has been crazy here. Lets see what has been going on?..?... I had some wonderful special orders over the weekend. I hand stamped key chain, some custom face cream and a wholesale order for my Lavender solid Perfumes.

I will be adding more solid perfumes to my shops soon and I have been tossing around the idea of oils perfumes and alcohol based perfumes. I already make a splash/cologne for men that is alcohol based using vodka. 

Over the next month I will be switching all my salves over to metal tins. Mostly because it will match with similar items in my shop like the solid perfumes. Plus I like them better and I have had issues with some people not being able to easily open the small plastic containers.

I need go life calls. But I have a few questions first. What is your favorite essential oil scent? Maybe it will end up being my next perfume? and what is your favorite kind of perfume solid, oil or alcohol based?

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...