Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Team on Etsy- All Mixed Up Shop team

I have been considering for a while to start an Etsy team of my own. I am a member of several wonderful teams but hadn't found one that suited my shops variety of products. I really want to have an active team that helps promote each other and have fun while doing so. I struggled with the idea because I know in order to have a successfully active team you need to be willing and to dedicate time and be persistent. So Last week I took the plunge started my team All Mixed Up Shop team. It is for shops like mine that have a wide variety of different kinds of products.  I have a lot of plans for this team but I am realistic and plan to ease into them. My hopes are to have a fun active team where we can discuss new ideas, promote each other, improve are shops by constructive criticism and offer technics and ideas to improve both our own shops and each others.

Here is where you can find the team now
All Mixed Up Shop team
All Mixed Up Shop team facebook group
All Mixed Up Shop Pinterest Board
All Mixed Up Shop Blog



No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...