Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Feature- Natural Integrity

This weeks feature is a wonderful jewelry designer Candice of Natural Integrity. Her jewelry is lively, colorful & full of life. 




April Shower Beaded Memory Bracelet
How did you name your business?
The "natural" aspect of my business comes from that fact that my jewelry is inspired by gemstones, rocks, plants, and other things found in nature. The "integrity" comes in when I am selecting quality materials and making durable pieces.

How long have you been doing your art/craft for?
I am new to making jewelry. I made my first piece, a pair of dangle earrings, only three months ago.

What inspires and influences your work?
I am mostly inspired by the beauty and patterns of nature. 

I also find inspiration in thoughts of people and events in 
my life and the love of friends and family.

Where can you artwork/pieces be found?

My jewelry can be found on Etsy. My shop is Natural 
Integrity. http://www.etsy.com/shop/naturalintegrity. I 
also do local craft shows in the Washington, DC metro
 area.  I also have a facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/naturalintegrity 

What do you do when your not creating?

When I am not creating, I am tending to my family, visiting friends,
Fiesta Beaded Dangle Earrings
 and doing my best to get a little downtime every once in a while.

What is your favorite piece(s) that you have created?
I have a few pieces that I am proud to say that I've created. My 

two favorites are the Rose Quartz Beaded Necklace and the 
Erin Beaded Bracelet, both featured in my Etsy shop.

Why did you create this piece(s)?
I created the Rose Quartz Beaded Necklace because I was inspired by a warmer than average winter day that made me excited about the coming

Almond Pearl Beaded Earring & Necklace Set
 of spring which is my favorite season. 
The Erin was created with thoughts 
of my favorite, and only little sister, Erin. 

What do you feel is special about your art/craft?
I feel I have a unique way of composing my jewelry 

creations. I like to blend traditional and modern style
 and it is a reflection of my personal style.

Are there other forms of art and crafts you would like to learn? And why?
I would love to learn to how to knit and sew and 

woodworking. I am a designer at heart and have so
 many ideas for fashion and home goods that I want to
 create.

Candice Miles-Wilson
Jewelry Designer/Owner
Natural Integrity

(301) 254-1917
www.etsy.com/shop/naturalintegrity

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...