Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday's Madness 4/30/12

I had a great time over the past week! The weather has been nice and my mood has been pretty good. I also managed to get a lot accomplished:) I finished up designing and making a bunch of labels for new products, got some product photos finished up and listed new products on my Etsy shop. I still have a ton of product photos to do but that is normal.

I did have one bummer this past week. One of the local shops that normally buys a big jewelry order from me every spring before opening might not be selling jewelry this year:( Total bummer for me since it is one of the big sales for spring! But that is just the way things go sometimes. She still is not sure. She says the store just doesn't move enough jewelry. I think the problem is she has a hard time displaying jewelry. I did buy 6 revolving jewelry racks and jewelry cards to hang my jewelry from them. I mostly bought them to use at craft fairs & flee markets but I offered to let her use some in her shop. So we will see... after all she is not sure yet.

Some of the New Items in my shop.....

Love Potion Solid Perfume Balm



Be Electrified Lightning Bolt Earrings

All Natural Blueberry Shimmer Lip Balm/ Cocoa Butter

6 comments:

Sara said...

I love the lightning bolt earrings - very cool!

xx
Sara
nashpop.com

Chrissy-jo said...

They are one of my favorites! I made two pairs, one for me and one to sell.

Splendid Little Stars said...

ooo...that is a bummer! I hope she decides to go with it. Your displays should help.

Kotona said...

Cool stuff! Found your blog on Etsy Interactive Blogging Team.

Now following you from http://kotonahandmade.blogspot.com.au/

Chrissy-jo said...

I am hoping so. Thank you for doing by.

Chrissy-jo said...

Thank you for following.

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...