Comfrey & Tea Tree Salve
I combine these two traditional healers with extra virgin olive oil and unrefined bee's wax, and vitamin E to make this simple and effective salve. Click the size to visit it's listing in my Etsy shop, contact me for sizes that do not have a link. Available in 1/2 oz tin for $4.50, 1 oz tins for $8.00, and 2 oz tins for $15.00. Larger sizes available upon request.
Why is it in here?
- Comfrey- is a wonderful plant known for its healing abilities. It has been traditionally used in salve form for Bruises, Wounds, Sprains and Strains.
- Tea tree oil- is a powerful natural antiviral, antibacterial, anti fungal essential oil. It is used as a very effective first aid remedy and against countless skin ailments, infections, cuts, scrapes, burns, insect bites and and more.
- Olive oil- is a wonderful moisturizer.
- Bees wax- thickening agent and allows the skin to breath
- Vitamin E- is high in antioxidants that helps protects and repairs your skin.
A complete list of what's inside- comfrey infused olive oil, bee's wax, vitamin E, tea tree essential oil
" Wonderful soothing healing product - thank you for creating it"
- Kate Siddall