Friday, August 17, 2012

Product Spotlight- Black and White Crow Stationary


      

Black & White Crow Stationary 10 sheets with Matching Envelopes  


Crow images from my photography printed on 8.5 x 5.5 in sheet paper and 5.75 x 4.4 in envelopes. Printed from a quality printer with archival inks in my smoke free home. Sets includes 10 printed sheets with the image as shown and 5 white envelopes with images shown. Avaliable for sale in my shop for $10.00 a set. Click here to visit the listing in my shop


1 comment:

Angela Reeves said...

Gorgeous stationary, I love crows and the black and white imagery is awesome :-) I found your blog on the etsy blogging team so just stopped over to say hello and follow. I look forward to seeing more of your creations!

Angela
http://www.whimsyways.blogspot.com

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...