Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sharing is caring

Looking for someone to share my spot, if I get one! My application and check have been sent in. But the applications are pouring in(that’s what I’ve been told) for The Big Thaw in April and I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get in. If I do it will be my first craft fair, very scaring and exciting. Since space is very limiting I would love to share! I think that it will increase the chances of getting in since it is a two for one deal and I would love to have someone there to chat and sell with. Sadly being the recluse I tend to be I do not have many crafty friends. Maybe this will be my chance to open up a bit to the local crafting community and friend a few local artisans.

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...