Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For You Dark Love

It is the beginning of a new month, Valentines day is right around the corner. The craft world is alive with reds, pinks and other colors of passion and love. Glittering shining hearts of all kinds are available for you adorn on to your love. Traditional Valentines are wonderful and I am sure I will feature some here soon but today I would like to brake away from pink shining hearts of I love you’s and show you a collection of unique and dark Valentines. I put together this treasury For You Dark Love on Etsy and plan to do similar collection on Artfire. I hope you enjoy all these handmade  pick and visit the shops.

4 comments:

Sharlene said...

i like all of these. nice pieces here -- and a nice twist to put on Valentine reds.

Michelle said...

Great finds. I love it! <3

Chrissy-jo said...

Thank you, both of you!

Pink Rhododendron said...

Cool!

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...