Saturday, January 5, 2013

Playing the rule of mad scientist!

Sometimes when I am alone in the house or on those rare occasions that things are quiet... My mind will start to roam looking for all of those what ifs I have had over the day. Like tonight, so tonight's what if had taken me to search for a way to make an all natural deodorant that works. Really it is one of my main goals over this year, yes my new years resolutions includes getting a awesome all natural and affordable deodorant out to share with the world. I have spent quite a bit of time researching what's out there and individual ingredients, searching for the right ingredients. Now here is the fun part, time to make some!  This is only my first trial batch, there will many before I add any to my shop, if I even find a recipe that is just right. I am always looking for testers when I start making new products, if your interested you can contact me at kindredimages@yahoo.com

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...