Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back to normal

Everyone in the house is better, thank goodness! I have nearly everything caught up... Just laundry left to do
and fold.
I have been busy creating even with everyone sick. More so in some ways because I was not running around half the day. I have still kept up on my resolution to make one a day.

I made this little blue dog plush toy for my littlest one. It matches her quilt material I made her the Christmas before last. Pictured below.

I made a new batch of soap it is 2 thirds olive oil and 1 third Shea butter with Rosemary and Lavender. It ifs super moisturizing and ifs my favorite winter time soap. Pictured below

I have made a few dozen boxes. Pictured below.

I always am making fresh batches of my lotions & potions as well.

There is a nice little update

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...