Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday's Maddness

My blogging has been spotty at best lately. I need to keep things moving but I am never sure where to start. I think part of my problem is I am not sure what kind of direction I want to take with this blog. After a few years of keeping this blog you would think I would have some clue as to my blogging goals. But the beauty of being me is I tend to wonder and I am eager to do new things and master new skills. This can make it hard to follow a dependable schedule. I will be taking some time to work on my blog and find the right direction for it and wake it up from it's vacation.

What's new with me....

I nearly have my basement ready to really start turning it in to my studio. I will be painting most of it over this week and there is a few big things I will need the hubby to help me move. But it is coming together. It is taking for what seems like forever but that is only because I only want to set it up once. I am trying my hardest to make sure I put everything together the way I want it.


No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...