Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday's Madness

It is Monday again. It is the start of a new week, a new month and Fall is here. The leaves are starting to change color and we up here in Maine  are starting to feel that chilly night air and nice cool days.

Things as always are moving fast here. I have a to do list that seems to be impossible to find an end to... maybe it is, lol.  But I will be working my way through it and all of you are welcome to join me through all of my post. I want to start doing more post with what I working, what cool new things I find and I would like to start adding some tutorials as well. With the holiday shopping season nipping on our heels I am not sure how much I will actually accomplish. But I will give it a go!


So What's new? I added this lovely blue freshwater pearl and blue dolomite marble. It is made using my twisted crochet. It is adjustable starting at 16.5"- 20". It is lively and fun and it has a fresh dew drop like allure.

Click here to visit Sprinkled With Morning Dew Crocheted Necklace

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...