Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year.... Time to Organize!

Like most people this time of year(especially us crafters) I need to go through my home and even scarier my work space an reorganize. For someone like me that naturally lacks any organizational skills the thought of this task is beyond overwhelming. I will be on the look out for articles, and storage ideas that allow me to store supplies and materials but still have them easily on hand and preferable in visual range. Storage for small areas that are affordable will be my main focus. I will share everything that seems useful here and please share with everyone else if you find something to just leave a comment with what ever you find.

Here is a very cool video on making a cheap and easy organizer/storage for small supplies. It will also make a great travel craft kit, too!

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...