Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whats coming....

I have been using herbal remedies since I was 12. Making my own teas, infusions and compresses, now I have been taking it a step above that. I have been making my own lotions, creams, balms and soaps. I have been playing around with a few simple and natural recipes of my own and they have come out great! Everything in my home has been replaced with natural non-Petroleum based product that I make with simple yet wonderfully effective ingredients. Save the petroleum product for you car not your body! I hope buy fall to have a small line of natural body product for sale. I will be starting with a personal favorite Rejuvenating Green Tea Face Cream. I need to finish designing the label and then I will be ready to post more about it! 



No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...