Monday, July 11, 2011

Kindred Finds 7-11-11

Here are a few favorites from my daily finds last week. I post daily finds of undiscovered artist, shops and artisans, favorites finds ranging from handmade products, painting, art, photography, bloggers and more on twitter and facebook. Follow my facebook and/or twitter to see all my picks. I mark my finds with #KF on twitter.
First I will start with one of my own postcard sets Crows in Black and White Postcards set of 2. These two images are some of my own personal favs from my collection.

Next is a fun unique find called Symphony, A Dance of Lampwork Glass from Morning Light Glass. I was just drawn to this piece at first sight.


Looking for something a little dark and feminine to hang on your wall? My next pick might just do the trick  Violet 8x10 signed print by Dark Faerie Creations. I love the purples and the Tim Burton influence! And while visiting her shop you have to check out her art dolls they are what first brought me to her shop.

So those are my favorites from last week. 

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...