Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Soap Notes

I have been on a soap making frenzy. It started at the end of March. Since then I have made 8 new batches of soap, most new recipes.

I have been playing around with new oils and other ingredients. I have also been looking into using more organic and fair trade ingredients.

So what do I have on my curing table right now?

I have made

Extra Moisturizing Lemongrass & Eucalyptus

Organic Hemp with my Dragon Heart essential oil blend

Organic Hemp Ever Green Love

100% Castile soap only olive oil

Cinnamon & Organic Shea Butter

Extra Moisturizing Nutmeg & Sweet Orange with Organic Shea Butter

Milk Chocolate & Cocoa Butter

The Milk Chocolate is very new to me it is the first time making a milk soap and the first time using chocolate in a soap recipe. I can't wait to try them all out! Curing time is always the hardest part of making cold process soap for me.

1 comment:

Kuta Bali said...

Great vacation might be your dream. Travel to Bali is not always expensive as there are many international flights providing special rates for early bird booking. There are also many selection of Bali hotels offering special discount rates including Bali villas and budget Bali accommodation

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...