Monday, September 17, 2012

Mondays Madness

Things are moving forward so quickly lately. It is nice but it makes it hard to keep up. I am juggling several responsibilities right now. So I am slowly finding a flexible schedule that helps me stay on track and so far it seems to be working. But I see that I have taken on to much so I am making a list of priorities in the hope that I can remove some of them that are on the bottom. I went through the Etsy teams I am other day and only kept the memberships of the ones I am normally active in. So now I am in 3 teams. My own of coarse, the Etsy Maine Team and the captains team which is for team captain. I will continue to downsize my responsibilities and focus more on the things at the top of my priority list. One more thing I have removed from my priorities list in Friday Features on my blog here.  I will still occasionally feature shops, but not regularly I think it is to much stretching myself thin.

What's New in my shop....



  

No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...