Monday, September 19, 2011

What's new in my shop

I have been making plenty of new creations Jewelry, soaps, salves, lotions. I have even pulled out the sewing machine but I had to have my shop all updated before I could dedicate myself to making new listings. Now that everything other then product photos are done I will be starting to add a lot of new stuff for the the coming holiday season. So be on the look out for bead ornaments, lotion sets, jewelry pieces and many other creations from my shop. Today I would like to share a treasury I put together that has all on my current lotion and potion product in it. I made it to post on my website and thought I should share it here as well. The second is the most resent treasury I put together to help promote other shops on Etsy.




No comments:

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...