Friday, March 4, 2011

I love it!

I love this acrylic 5 canvas painting. It is fun I love the colors and the second I looked at it I could picture it on my wall! Abstract Studio has so many other great paintings that I had a hard time choosing which to feature in here, so i picked the first one that made me click on to her shop. Visit her shop and you will find trees, ballarinas, birds, flower, city landscapes and so much more. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Abstract Modern Asian Curly Tree Art Metallic



Also if you want to have a full feature in my blog fill out my Feature Interview Application

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my art in your wonderful blog!
It means a lot to me.
Take care.
Gabriela

Pin It

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...